Digital Marketing, PPC & SEO Services
Fast loading, mobile ready, user-friendly WordPress, HTML5/CSS3 or PHP websites.
SEO & SEM
Quickly earn the coveted organic page-one rankings your company needs.
Get quicker immediate traffic and results. Our PCC ad programs are scalable.
Increase conversions; have your website follow potential clients & customers around the web.
Meet your customers where they are. Build brand awareness. Get referrals.
Hozio’s Website Design And SEO Portfolio
Suffolk County Construction Group
The Big Bounce Theory
Advance Epoxy Floors
The Children's Eyeglass Store
Aliano Real Estate
Web Designer In College Point
Hozio Offers Responsive Design Services for Queens, NY Businesses
When Queens, NY business owners want to improve their success, there’s only one company they call: Hozio. A boutique College Point SEO firm, we offer the services you need to improve your online visibility, increase your traffic, and boost your profits. If you’re looking to take the success of your eCommerce website to the next level, look no further than Hozio!
What is Responsive Web Design?
Desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets; there are so many different screens that people can use to view the content they’re looking for on the internet. While all of these devices can provide users with access to the same website, the way the site loads and is viewed from one device to another is totally different. A desktop computer screen is much larger than a smartphone screen, for example, and that size difference has a huge impact on how a website responds to each device
If you’re visiting a site that has a “fixed” design when you view it on your desktop, it might have four neatly arranged columns, but when you visit the same site on your smartphone, you might have to scroll to the left or the right in order to view all of those columns. Additionally, the site may be slow to load on your mobile device, images may be distorted, and you may not be able to find the same elements that you were able to find on your desktop (such as the shopping cart or contact information) on your smartphone. Not very convenient and pretty frustrating.
Responsive web design fixes these issues. Responsive sites automatically adjust to the devices they’re being viewed on. A site that has four columns on a desktop computer may have two when it’s viewed on a smartphone, for instance. It loads faster, the images are properly sized, and all elements can be easily found. In short, a responsive design makes your site easy to use on all devices.
Why You Should Be Using Responsive Web Design
Why should you consider switching to a responsive web design? Consider the following benefits it provides:
- It lets you appeal to all users. There’s been a massive increase in mobile device use; in fact, the majority of consumers use their smartphones and tablets to find the products and services they’re looking for. However, that doesn’t mean that desktops and laptops are completely out of the picture. In fact, many shoppers use their computers and their mobile devices to look for products and services and make online purchases. Responsive design allows you to appeal to all users, no matter what device they’re using.
- Increased satisfaction. When your website meets the needs of all users, satisfaction significantly increases. Think about how frustrated you are when you can’t access all of the content on a site you’re visiting on your mobile device; your visitors experience the same frustration if they’re having that type of experience with your website. When your site is functional, attractive, and easy to use on all devices, your visitors will be much more satisfied.
- Increased conversions. According to recent statistics, users who have a bad experience with your site on their mobile devices are more than 60% less likely to purchase a product from you. Therefore, if your site is responsive, it’s safe to say that your conversions are going to increase.
- Improved SEO. Due to increased mobile use, responsive design is now an important component that search engines take into consideration when ranking sites on their results pages. When visitors have an easier time accessing your site on all of their devices, they’re more likely to stay around for a while, and the more time users spend on your site, the more value it offers. Search engines give higher rankings to more valuable sites, therefore responsive design has become a crucial component of website optimization.
- Reduced costs. When your website is responsively designed, you don’t need to have two different versions of the same website, which can significantly reduce your costs. While it might be a bit more expensive at first, ultimately, maintaining one site instead of two is much more cost-effective.
High-End, Highly Effective Responsive Web Design for your College Point, NY Businesses
With all the benefits that responsive web design provides, if you aren’t taking advantage of it yet, you really need to consider jumping on-board. Hozio, one of the most trusted graphic design companies in New York City, provides high-end responsive web design services that will yield highly effective results for your business.
Our team of highly skilled experts is a master of responsive design. We implement the latest technologies and the most advanced tools to deliver incredibly powerful results. We’ve helped countless business owners throughout the area increase their Google page ranking, boost their visibility, improve their conversions, and enhance their overall success with our expert web design services. Experience all of the benefits and reap all of the rewards that responsive design offers and contact our team of experts today!
To learn more about our services, to schedule an appointment for a consultation, or to take advantage of our free SEO and page rank analysis report (a $299 value), call 646-430-9796 at your earliest convenience; but don’t wait too long, because staying on top of the competition is vital to your overall success, and the longer you wait to take advantage of our services, the more customers you stand to lose to your competitors. The team at Hozio looks forward to working with you and improving your overall success.
- Learn more about College Point, NY 11356
- Open a College Point, NY map
- Find the College Point, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby College Point, NY pharmacies
- View the current College Point, NY weather report
- Browse a list of College Point, NY public and private schools
- College Point, NY is located in Queens county in New York State
Google Ad PPC Client Testimonials
The best company out there!! OK Petroleum has worked with Steve from Hozio for 11 years, and he and his team have been nothing short of amazing, helping OK Petroleum make our mark on the internet! I would definitely recommend you try out Hozio.
The Big Bounce
Steve and his staff really know what they are doing…! We originally hired them to build us a new website and were so impressed with how it came out, that now they do our SEO and web hosting. Anyone looking to boost their sales and online presence needs to contact them. There are a secret weapon for small business. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Scott Kupetz D.M.D.
We have been a client of Hozio for over 8 years and could not be happier. Steve is amazing at what he does. We added a location and needed to be know in the area. We were up in running with new patients in a few days and they keep coming! Rita is absolutely fantastic to work with she is ALWAYS kind and happy help with anything. I highly recommend Hozio.
Shaolin Self Defense
Shaolin Self Defense Centers
I am the owner and operator of Shaolin Self Defense Centers in West Babylon. The karate school has been with the community since 1984 and I became the owner in 2005 and 10 years ago is when I met Steven Orandello of Hozio. Besides becoming a great friend he has helped me with marketing in so many ways. Between my website being redone, also understanding more of social media for advertising, and becoming the lead position on google my student base has increased so much over the years. Because of his knowledge and great skill of marketing I am in a better position in business then I ever been. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I have been with Hozio for more than five years. John and Steve are very professional and have given me terrific results while staying with in my budget. I highly recommend using them.
Great help and input from setting up my company website to starting and executing an SEO plan.
Price Point NY
Steve and his team created an outstanding website for our company and helped guide us through SEO with ad words. Definitely recommend their services for anyone looking to create an online presence.
My Office Support
They consistently exceed my expectations. Great job.
J&P Professional Home Inspections
I have used Steve with Hozio almost 2 years now and was the first SEO after many that finally produced results for me and my small business. Highly recommend!
Dark Storm Industries
We have been using Hozio for SEO on our e-commerce website for about two years now. They have helped us grow dramatically from a start up to a number 1 ranking and over a quarter million page views a month. I highly recommend their services.
Hozio adds excellent ongoing value, service and support for our software company. John and his team are awesomely caring and responsive. When I’ve got questions, they’ve got answers and solutions. I highly recommend!
These guys are great! 👍 We’ve been working with the owner Steve who is well versed in his knowledge of SEO and how everything works. Being in business we understand the importance of taking the time to explain to a customer how you’re going to do what you’re about to do. Steve has always made me feel comfortable and confident in his company’s ability to deliver in an area that many companies struggle with. If you’re looking for a marketing firm that will deliver results for you and your company stop scrolling and call!!
Unbelievable company, prompt, courteous and most knowledgeable in the business.
Looking for website help? Fill the form and start a new adventure.