Digital Marketing, PPC & SEO Services
Fast loading, mobile ready, user-friendly WordPress, HTML5/CSS3 or PHP websites.
SEO & SEM
Quickly earn the coveted organic page-one rankings your company needs.
Get quicker immediate traffic and results. Our PCC ad programs are scalable.
Increase conversions; have your website follow potential clients & customers around the web.
Meet your customers where they are. Build brand awareness. Get referrals.
SEO & SEM
Hozio’s Website Design And SEO Portfolio
Search Engine Optimization Company In Coram
SEO In a Nutshell
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become a popular topic in Coram as of late. Since it seems like the whole world is digital, being seen online has practically become a competitive sport. SEO is a skill that many are clamoring to learn, because, like typing, everyone will need to know how to do it to remain somewhat relevant. As of right now, it is still something that many aren’t too familiar with, but in the next few years, lots of people will be experts.
What is SEO?
Nowadays, lots of people don’t seem to know what SEO is, let alone that it exists. They are aware of their Google, Yahoo, and Bing use, but they have no idea that their usage is basically SEO. For those that don’t know what SEO is, it’s pretty much advancing a website so that it can be ranked highly on a search engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing). For example, if you have a website and you want people to find you when they go to Google, do you want your website to be found on the first page or the fifth? You want to be seen first. That’s it in a nutshell. The beauty of SEO is that the rankings are organic. People don’t pay to be positioned higher on a search engine, that keeps things fair. It’s all in the content, and that is what determines a higher or lower ranking website. Here at Hozio, not only specialize in search engine optimization but excel at it.
Why Do I Need SEO?
If you have a website, optimizing that site is only a benefit to you, it doesn’t hurt at all! There are so many benefits that come with properly optimizing your website. First and foremost, the price of advertising online is much less than that of radio, television, and newspapers. Even though traditional marketing does not cost as much as it once did, digital marketing has taken over at a much lower price. Since you’re marketing online, your reach has the capability to be global. Let’s say you have a physical product to sell. If you’re in Hawaii, and your customer lives in Jamaica, they are easily able to order from you, and you can send it to them right away. Fifteen years ago, it wasn’t so easy to get your product from Hawaii to Jamaica. Now, with the power of the internet, you’re able to give your products all the exposure you want. The key is to make sure it’s seen. Having a website that’s optimized is a way to get the eyes of your target audience on to your site.
Fun fact: 60%-70% of websites on the internet are not optimized. That is a great opportunity for you and your company to gain traction online. Knowing that you can be not only in the 30%-40% that is optimized but with Hozio, in the top 5%, it’s a better opportunity for your website to be competitive in your niche market. Being on the internet gives you the freedom to make your reach as wide as possible. Conversely, you are also able to make it as narrow as possible as well. For example, if you are a plumber in Hawaii, you’re not going to Jamaica to fix a toilet. You’re able to make your reach location-specific if that’s what you want, or your company needs.
Can I do SEO?
Depending on how willing you are to learn how to properly optimize your site, an SEO company can help you get the ranking you’re looking for better and faster. While you’re learning how to do it yourself, invest in an SEO company to help get your site off the ground. If you learn bad habits and implement them into your website, it can negatively affect you. No need to take the chance until you fully understand the process.
Search engines have a number of things that are considered to determine the relevance of a website (Over 200 ranking signal, some, over 1,000 high and low priority signals):
- First, there’s content. Are you providing anything for your potential clients or audience members to follow? Are there any jewels you can provide for them that will bring them to your website?
- Speed and mobility: How well does your website run? Is it slow to load? If it is, people will get impatient and go to the next guy. If they can find what they’re looking for much faster on another website, that’s where they’re going to go. Does your website function well on a cell phone? More and more people are using their cell phones for everything. It’s only fitting if your website can be used as easily on a cell phone as it is on a desktop or a laptop.
- Your site’s authority; Do other websites refer to yours when they’re writing about a similar topic? How often do others refer to you as the go-to expert in your line of work?
- And of course, social media! Practically everyone is on some social media channel. Are you using social media to your advantage? Using social media for marketing is extremely low cost (for now) and a godsend for expanding your reach. It not only helps you get your marketing off the ground, but it also boosts your SEO as well!
SEO is your friend when you have a website and something to either say or sell. It’s a low-cost alternative to traditional marketing and is much more convenient to get your site seen than any other way. Find an SEO company that can help you get off the ground, and once you’re comfortable enough to take over, the sky’s the limit! Call Hozio at 631-750-6295 to help you get to the top of the search engine results page. We LOVE helping clients succeed online and to get them the traffic and rankings that make a difference and allow you to focus on what you’re good at, YOUR business.
- Learn more about Coram, NY 11727 11784 11738 11776
- Open a Coram, NY map
- Find the Coram, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Coram, NY pharmacies
- View the current Coram, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Coram, NY public and private schools
- Coram, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State
Google Ad PPC Client Testimonials
Looking for website help? Fill the form and start a new adventure.